Friday, June 1, 2012

Rainy Days

I would love to be able to write a blog today but it's raining and I don't do much when it rains but this:


Sometimes I do turn over and change positions.

This is my favorite way to sleep, wish she would get that flash out of my face!

Flash, flash, flash! How is a man suppose to get any rest around this joint?

I do have a boo-boo on my eye and we don't know how it got there. Mom said I was probably trying to stick my head through something it didn't fit in while being nosy. It's a mystery, this boo-boo! But it looks a lot better today. So I'm on the mend and it doesn't bother me a bit.

See it right there? Over my right eye, last night it kind of looked like a blister and Mom thought it was a bug bite because she had me outside. But then in about two hours the bump went away and it looks more like a cut.

Don't know but since it's much better, not sore or itchy Mom says we aren't going to worry about it unless it would get worse again.

Now I really hate to leave you good pups, but it is raining and rain means sleep to me! 


1 comment:

  1. I am sure that Lola had something to do with your cut....just sayin'. Have a nice nap!!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete