Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lola Is Going To Be So Mad!

It's no secret, thanks to Lola's big mouth, that I got into a little trouble the other day.  It was just a momentary lack of judgement. Nothing more, nothing less.


First I emptied my toy basket and put all my toys under the tree. Notice we don't have gifts under our tree? There is a reason for that. It's name is Lola, my pug sister.

This is pretty much the minute I lost all judgement and went wild.



Then I turned my attention to Mom's slipper. Look, this actually was no tragedy, are you looking closely at that ratty thing? She was forced to buy new ones.

I admit this one doesn't show me in my best light and is the one that earns me the nick name of Chupacabra.

The end result.


What Lola doesn't know is after I got in trouble I also got lots of love and treats. I have proof.

Yep, that is Lola's Boy carrying me like a baby, cause...well...I AM the baby!

Now check this one out! Yep, Lola's Boy again giving me kisses! The girl will lose it when she sees these! Serves her right for making my little indiscretion public knowledge.

Mom isn't innocent either!
She put yummy peanut butter in my Kong for me! It pays to be tiny, cute and unwrinkled!

Oh and Mom wants me to tell my Chihuahua friends that she put up a couple more Chihuahua globes on her blog today.

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweet little Tucker, even though you were naughty for just a brief moment, I don't blame your family for just hugging and kissing you and cuddling you and giving you treats. You are just that cute! Don't be too upset with Lola, she was just doing her job as the underdog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this afternoon there will be an award on my bloggy for you!

    Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses!

    Coco The Princess, Lady Godiva & Truffle too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Tucker! We bumped into your blog from Coco the Princess's blog and would love to follow you, butts we don't see a "Follow" button!?? Can you please advise us two fellow chihuahuas?

    Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! Looks like getting in trouble isn't too awful at your house! :)

    ReplyDelete