Friday, January 13, 2012

My Award! Thank you Higgins!

I have received the Pawsome Blogger Award from Higgins! In order to accept this award, I must pass it along to 10 blogs that bring me awesome reading, fun, love, laughs, or furiendship. This is always so hard for me to choose, Mom's useless, usually I wimp out and just give it to everyone, this time I am going to try to stick with the rules.

Thank you so much Higgins for this wonderful award and even bigger thanks for your friendship!


I am passing this award to these blogs, in no particular order:
8.   The Girls

If your award isn't on this blog please check out my sister Lola's blog. She is giving out awards too.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Thank you so much Tucker! I'm so glad you enjoy reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I really appreciate this award!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the reward - we feel so honored!

    ReplyDelete