Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Was Lost!!!!

Either that or Mom's just blinder than a bat. I saw absolutely no reason for the mass hysteria Mom caused in this house today. I know I spend 99.9% of my time stuck up her butt, but even I have to have a little alone time once in a while.

So today, Mom noticed her chihuahua tumor had reduced drastically in size. Actually it was non-existent.  She came looking for me. She yelled, I didn't answer or come to her as I normally would because I was reading the new issue of Sexy Chihuahua's On Parade and didn't want to be bothered. What does she do? She launches an all out, panic filled search for me in the house. When she still doesn't find me she moves the search party outside, then back inside again when she realized there was no way I would have put my delicate little feet on grass or concrete to go outside.  Lola's Boy finally located me:

 While I admit the magazine did wear me out and I was oblivious to the world, I still think she could have seen me here if her brain wasn't only firing on two working neurons most of the time.

After all I did poke my head out this much when Lola's Boy called my name. He claims the movement of the cover is what alerted him that I was there.

I think the tears of relief were a bit much and I am terrified to turn on the television. What if I see my picture on "Missing" or "Disappeared" tonight?
 

8 comments:

  1. Humans can get so crazy sometimes.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is still laughing about the chihuahua tumor....she was saying through her tears that she can relate to that.....WHATEVER!!

    I watched the news this morning and no missing Tucker came up, so I think you are safe! BOL!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are glad to hear that you were safe the whole time! I would probably be the same way as your Mom if I couldn't find Macho. There's only so many places he can be.

    Also, thank you so much for your award for Macho! That was very sweet of you. I'm sure he will be proud to have it on his blog :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. "chihuahua tumor" cracked. me. up. i'm gonna have to steal that. omd, too funny.

    i "lost" bailey once too. scared the bejeebies out of me. i went into full panic mode. i was just about to call the cavalry in when i saw her laying by the flower bed without a care in the world. i'm sure she heard me calling out for her. why didn't she make herself known?!? anyway, i'm glad you're okay. as for your mom, i totally know where you're coming from. have some chocolate; you'll feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. It's kind of fun to hide from our moms (and get them all worried), don't you think?

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I saw a breaking news alert on Artemis about you missing! You just don't want to see your picture at the post office.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bwaaaahaaahaaa! We've done that, too, but we have to admit you're a bit harder to find!

    Thanks for stopping by - it's so nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tucker, I know how scared your mom was. I can feel for her because I've been in her shoes. Don't be too hard on her. Just leave her a note next time as to where you are.

    ReplyDelete