Monday, October 29, 2012

Me and Honey Boo Boo


First, let me apologize for my Mom's not posting, it's been pretty rough around here with Lola's last treatment failing and sending her back to the hospital, Mom being in such a funk over Thanksgiving and Christmas and then Mom got sick, only this time really sick. She has been in and out of the hospital and when she's been home she has tried to get on the pc but just doesn't feel like it. So she is way behind in reading blogs and posting blogs.

Second, I want it to be know that in no way do I like or want this creature around. But damn sometimes even I get bored and in this house it doesn't matter where you look that big smushed in mug is going to be there. I swear she doesn't run, she doesn't walk, she just "appears". Everywhere. So for entertainment purposes only I am forced to play with the little piggy.

I can dominate when I want too

Look at her, she thinks she has me now, obviously she is not familiar with my Ninja moves.

One of many Ninja moves I can whip out on the girl.

Almost got her...

Time for the piggy's daily tooth and fold cleaning, left alone she will not take care of her own hygiene so I feel it is my duty to do it for her.

She wanted to return the favor and clean my face. Have you seen that tongue? I would drown with one lick. No way Honey Boo Boo, I will wash my own face!

Is she serious? Just look at the size of that mouth, it rivals the Grand Canyon. What if I fell in there? Mom would never find me.


Action Shot!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both so cute just trying to play fight with each other. It was great seeing these action shots. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete